Wednesday 29 June 2011

Letter to my Suzi

Oh dear Suzi
You are my world
You are my life
Otherwise I am hurled


You call my name
That takes me in heaven
You call me your husband
Amazing when saying one and one eleven


I say for every problem
I have a solution
You smile and laugh on this
And you know its a fun


But hey Suzi
I really need you
Without you I am alone
This is feelings are so new


Everyday my love grows
No matter we love or fight
This love is ever increasing
Gaining everyday a new height


You say stop and say shut up
Oh god I swear I think and smile
I think or hear this and feel
You must not be away even a mile


You laugh brings spring
Like orange and yellow flowers bloom
Like rain pouring on fresh green leaves
And like take all my gloom


When you cry for me, missing me
I feel to come over there hold you and kiss
Kiss your tears and cheeks and lips
And take you away never to miss


You are my queen
I am so crazy for thee
Your name itself is enough
And your thoughts hold me


I swear I never want to rid of them
Your memories and sound
Your dancing hand and Harrison
Oh god! I feel a true gem I found


I love you Suzi
Love you very much
And this is the strongest feeling
And we are crazy in this clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger