Sunday 15 May 2011

I miss you crazy

She says she loves
But she doesnt believe
That I love her like crazy
And she thinks I deceive

I cant believe I cry for her
But I do believe this is true
Very strange I fell so deep
This is like is very new

Her gravity of love
I feel it everyday
Every hour every minute
I am making my way

I know she knows
And trust me understands
And so I do that
Why she doubts my friends

Respect her love her
Like no one has done
With whom I wanna live
She is the only one

Her voice is magic
I miss it everytime
My words my life
For her is every rhyme

I dont wanna miss her
Her every breath she takes
Just wanna be with her
Bring her what happy her makes

She doubts and I love that
Cuz I see how deep she feels
She too knows I am just hers
And we always have new deals

Smile comes with her thoughts
And I miss her words, her voice
When she is sleep love to see
And I believe she is right choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger