Sunday 15 May 2011

I was sad, world was happy, when I am happy, world turned sad

Walking alone, down the streets, taking left, found it wrong
then turned back, to the the new, went quite far, singing a song
but at last, collided dead end, and realize, former was the best
so babbled, murmuring in me, oh so tired, took some rest
tried a lot, no help found, I was innnocent, they made fun
fought a lot, come back please, they didn't, the worst run
sing while walk, down all roads, left the all, what I had
I was sad, world was happy, when I am happy, world turned sad


See my hands, empty again, wish me luck, need someone
no one see, am I not good, asking myself, why this cun?
full are streets, full are parks, full are malls and all buses
kept them happy, why they didn't, these thoughts, it rushes
got you now, will recover, adjust to me, ask you never
living in me, learn to laugh, held one hand, thought it clever
it pushed me, on the wall, I don't belong, nothing is mine
I was hurt, never recovering, drowned forever, oh not fine
world is cruel, I was kid, really unknown, world is bad
I was sad, world was happy, when I am happy, world turned sad


Back alone, it hurt every moment, but afraid, of having anyone
so thought, to go this way, no one I want, I am done
gradually I saw, its perfect, learned cheering, every moment
never cared, if no one near, who entered, or who went
This is cool, they found me again, its not him, hey its me
He has died, I am the new, just independent, soul is free
Learned a lot, being alone, to see myself, I was so glad
I was sad, world was happy, when I am happy, world turned sad


When I see, all around me, people they cry, and all feel down
this is strange, I passed from this, I give them hand, and my crown
they feel good, and I as well, soothe them always, make them smile
this is the gift, the best for them, but I don't care, pure no guile
And this way, I see that all changed, this is so common, not too bad
I was sad, world was happy, when I am happy, world turned sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger