Saturday 11 June 2011

A Stranger

In that just a common day
Happened something uncommon
I met a stranger unknown
And never thought its shining sun


Talked a lot thoughtless crap
Had fun in every moment
Each step close and closer
In heart those times spent


Do you know baby
That we both are equally strong
We both go right together
Together we go wrong


You're stranger and so I am
But seems like you are part
A part, vital to my life
I will die if you go ever apart


Darkness has vanished 
I see the bright sun
And see you everywhere
And love you thousands ton


My day starts when you smile
You touch and its like magic
You kiss and I feel in heaven
Tell me what is this trick?



Nature has made you
For me to make me complete
You are ice in summer
In winter you are heat

Oh my stranger 
You are now my everything
Soon you will be mine forever
Trap you in my ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger