Thursday 30 June 2011

Ocean of Tears

The dreams shattered on the floor
Shutting on me - every door
This way is the end of all
I just wish someone stop this fall

Like an ocean is full of my tears
Like in that near no peer
Believed I am diving in beauty of love
But life gave me a different curve

Oh god save me or kill me now
Only one question, and that is how?
Answer this how before you leave
How I will, without you live?

Heart wants to cry eyes bleed
Save me now, I am in need
Fast forward this moment
It is driving me faint

Like sleepless nights begin
Like no drinking no eatin'
Like no matter what I wear
Like no one is now near

The world I had has lost
Now everything is just frost
Like yesterday was I had all
And now no one to call

Loneliness if was the aim
Why given those fame?
Please come back forever
Or give me nothing never

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger