Saturday 9 July 2011

If I....You would be

If I am living sleepless nights
You would be changing you sides
If I am awake counting stars
You would be staring moon
If I am trying to stop dropping tears
You would also be hiding yourself crying
If my heart beats and every beat is for you
You would also be undergoing all this through
If you say you love me that will never change
I will reply that my love is same way strange
If I will try to smile outside but inside dying
You would also be trying hiding, inside crying
If I go back to read your messages again n again
I am sure you would be doing the same, insane
If I miss your laugh and smile and die to hear
You would also be missing me, I was so near
If your touch and breath I can still feel
You would also be searching me, I reveal
If this distance grown closing in on me
I bet you can also feel and see
If you say you love me forever and ever
I wanna tell you my love will change never
Though there were hurdles which become giant
Still I say no demands, no complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger