Sunday 24 July 2011

A Promise

Lets forget fights today
Lets make a promise
I will never leave you no matter
You will never leave my way

A promise to keep us together
A promise of having hands in hand
Give burden as heavy as feather
A promise to own this land

A promise I do, never hurt you
A promise you do, smile forever
Your happiness is my treasure
I will make you cry never

Lets promise never to hide
A promise to protect from rain
And a promise to walk beside
I promise to take your pains

When you will fall alone
Hope someone to see you quiet
But see that everyone is gone
I promise to join you for this fight




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger