Tuesday 7 June 2011

Her Beauty

Like first rain of the season
The same way is her smile
And when she laughs aloud
Like this life is just a trial

They think she lives far
Open my heart you will see
And when I close my eyes
I still can feel

Her words like blowing breeze
Love is so complete
Moon is beautiful but with spots
My love is better neat

Nature picked her very best
Draw the best she could
Filled with her best colors
And made everything good

Like dancing trees in wind
She dance and world stare
She is angel gifted to me
About rest of the world I don't care

I believe I waited too long
But I got far more
Like I am away of world with her
In middle of sea, no shore

Thanks you loved me and honored
I am in debt, owe your favor
I promise I will love you and only you
Forever and will be your savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger