Wednesday 4 May 2011

Please believe me

Please believe when I say
in your lap I wanna lay
I need your faith
I do all is for us baith.


Love you hold you deep through with my heart
show you the world in my love cart
Horses of passion will pull it so soft
A kiss with so warmth sitting in that loft.


Place my hand before you put foot down
My princess is you with always a crown
My all is for you my breath every beat
Without you dont wanna go ahead two feet


Kiss your lips your cheeks your ears and whisper
"I love you a lot sweetie" I murmur
Take your hand rest on my cheek my chest
Wont leave your hand in any trough or crest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger