Tuesday 17 May 2011

Sorry I am too late

I demanded and you always done
I asked for and was given
You wanted nothing but my smile
Moving water like in kyle


I asked you to leave me later
And you done, my creator
How could you do all for me
When my return was so wee


I need you back call me now
Why you left and how
Screaming for you, listen please
How horrible, pains are these


I feel cold again in night
Please again hug me tight
Please again stroke my hair
Please tell us a perfect pair


See me crying open your eyes
I have also had some lies
You promised me of perfect home
How could you leave amid alone


I promise wont bother you again
I promise I wont go insane
I promise to love like you ever did
Unconditional love without lid


Take me with you in the hell
I want to die with you as well
Living life alone is like burden
Weighs on shoulder a million ton

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger