Thursday 21 July 2011

Its True, Everything Is Gone

Yea thats true I am crying
It was true that I was trying
Hopes held me tight but fist opened
And loosing all what I earned
Now left with everflowing tears
Nightmares and these fears
The moment you left me and gone
And boundries between us you drawn
I bet it wouldn't be easy for you
Still you're doing its true
Its true now you will see me alone
Its true that I am now thrown
Its true the pain getting worse
I feel like I am being cursed
I realize I wont find another you
You may also find someone new
But I bet that that wont be me
My thoughts wont let thee free
Its true its a painful end
I wish to go back and amend
All the steps take back that wrong
But now everything is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ Inspired by Creativity!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger